Getting things done is what we do
What is a Concierge Service?
Think of Suzy’s Concierge Service as your personal assistant (like a hotel concierge but so much more). We take care of errands, organizational tasks, and other types of projects you just don’t have time to fit into your busy schedule. We provide errands, shopping, organizing, moving assistance (especially downsizing) and pickups and deliveries. You can find a more complete list on our Services page, and feel free to call and ask any questions you may have.
How do I start?
Contact us at 206-353-8733 or email, and we will arrange a complimentary initial meeting to assess your needs. We’ll do our best to respond on the day you contact us.
Do you work with people on a monthly or weekly basis?
We do single, weekly and monthly packages. I would be happy to work with you to create what suits you best.
How much do you charge?
- $40/hour (1-hour minimum), including travel time during the service.
- After the first hour, we charge in 15-minute increments ($10) including travel time during the service.
- Emergency rate: $50/hour for requests with less than 24 hour notice.
- Extra charges: Any out-of-pocket expenses incurred on your behalf. Receipts will be provided.
Do you charge for transportation?
- When a project outside our service area is negotiated, a mileage charge of $.58 per mile will be applied.
- Any out-of-pocket expenses related to transportation, such as ferry and bridge tolls will be charged back to the client.
How do I pay you?
Invoices are provided for all services. Ongoing clients will be billed once a month. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. We accept cash, check, and credit card (Square). You may also pay thru PayPal or Venmo. On those sites, you may use Suzy Kellett or Suzy’s Concierge Service.
What service area do you cover?
- North to Lynnwood
- South to SeaTac
- East along the I-405 corridor
- West to the shores of Puget Sound
Longer trips may be negotiated with ample notice.
How much advance notice is required?
A 24-hour lead time is preferable, and we do our best to fulfill service requests as soon as possible. In addition, special requests can be made in advance for weekends and after hours for an additional fee.
Do you have a cancellation policy?
If scheduled services are cancelled by the client less than 24 hours before the date scheduled, a $25 cancellation fee will be billed to the client.
How do you handle confidentiality and safety issues?
Suzy’s Concierge Service keeps all client and personal information confidential, and uses information only in strict regard to the projects requested. We also reserve the right to refuse any business when a situation feels unsafe or unsuitable.
How do I contact you?
Call us at 206-353-8733, or email us. We’ll be glad to answer any questions you may have.